December 1, 2011 at 11:10 pm #21737
Why have they stopped???? The feedback has been positive!!!!!March 6, 2012 at 2:53 pm #27436
There are Super Good! but i dont feel like typing my guess in the forum.
A najs feature as you build up a libirary och Mini-lessons is there where a button next to The Fish for mini-lesson of the day insted of on the forum. kind of a bad way to watch the mini lessons especielly if you come in a year later as me. and you have to look thru all the pages.
If you had a mini lesson of the day then you could klick on in. get the questions think for awile then click another button to se the awnser. and one could even have a mail list to get the mini lesson of the day on one’s mail.
Tnx for a awsome site :)November 9, 2016 at 12:33 am #49790
1. I find them very useful.
2. Yes I do.
3. The ones I’ve read so far are quite balanced.
4. Well, it’s been quite a while since they’ve stopped… I understand that コウイチ先生 is an extremely busy person, and he’s been doing these mini lessons for free… So, I’m in no position to ask for any more of them, but if there were more – at least a lesson once a few months, or even once a year – I think that would be great.
5. Well, I can’t say I have any preferences regarding the content… I like the idea of using the content from sources like drama (like it’s done in the “Good Life” mini-lessons), anime and books though.
6. No, I post my answers right after reading the questions. After that I go to check the correct answers and then modify my post. If the lessons were ongoing then I would post my answers and then read the answers of the others while waiting for the correct answers then I would finally compare my answers to the correct ones.
7. Well, as I’ve already said when answering question 4, I think it would be very helpful if these lessons started again, even a lesson once a year would be good enough.November 10, 2016 at 1:42 am #49795
7. Well, as I’ve already said when answering question 4, I think it would be very helpful if these lessons started again, even a lesson once a year would be good enough.
In the absence of Koichi, you maybe want me to try giving it a shot? =)November 10, 2016 at 8:04 am #49796
In the absence of Koichi, you maybe want me to try giving it a shot? =)
That would be great!November 30, 2016 at 8:52 pm #49845
I gave it a shot. Took me a little longer than I’d intended. Hope you’re still around. =)January 26, 2017 at 10:25 am #50017
Very interesting lesson, Thanks a lot!
Sorry for not having done it sooner – there was an urgent job to be done, so for the last two months I was a bit overloaded; even my WaniKani reviews got a bit piled up, which never happened before.
Nevertheless, if I’d seen that lesson, I would have done it, but I kept forgetting to visit TextFugu, sorry about that. Oh well, the good thing is, that urgent job is finally over, so now I can put more efforts into studying again.January 26, 2017 at 2:51 pm #50023
Welcome back! Good to hear stuff has calmed down a bit for you.
Pondering how long I should wait for others to reply before I post the answers for the mini-lesson. =)January 29, 2017 at 4:30 am #50029
Hm… well, I think about a week should be more than enough; than again it’s entirely up to you to decide.
I hope more people join us, because it’s really fun and useful.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.