All The Things You Can Do
“The secret of getting things done is to act.” – Dante Alighieri
You went over a lot of things in this chapter – and it’s likely you aren’t going to try them all at once (please don’t!). So, I thought it might be nice to quickly review so you can just pick and choose.
- Try the 30-30 (or something similar) schedule to get more work done, and have more fun doing it.
- Be choosy about what you do. Only pick 1-3 things to get done a day.
- Batch all your smaller tasks together and decide ahead of time when you’ll do them (i.e. email from 11:00am-11:30am).
- Move around and try different study locations. Sometimes a different place makes it easy to study.
- Change your sleeping schedule. Try Polyphasic sleeping or just wake up earlier.
Come back to this page every once in a while and try out new things. Pick one or two of these and see if you can apply it to the next lesson!