Home Forums Off Topic 100 invites to textfugu group on fitocracy – JFDI!

This topic contains 34 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  yani 12 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • Author

insanimal

Hi all

The textfugu group on fitocracy has been given 100 invites to distribute!

The link is http://ftcy.co/t2KK3D

If you use these invites to sign up for fitocracy, you should automatically be a part of the textfugu group.

Fitocracy is a social fitness site that’s designed a little like an rpg – you can gain points by exercising, and by taking quests. As if that didn’t provide enough motivation it also has a really awesome community to provide support and push you to go further!

Seriously, I never ever thought in a million years that I could get fit, I’ve always been a skinny weakling. I also never thought I could get started with japanese. Fitocracy proved me wrong in the same way textfugu did.

I think you know what I mean when I say JFDI!

Cheers
    Sam (insanimal)

yani

I joined. But you guys work out a lot more than I do, more seriously maybe? Lol oh well.

I joined.

I most probably work out less than you do larisa, so don’t feel bad :P

Carlie

I just signed up too. Really neat idea, I’m really hoping this will motivate me to work out more (and by more, I mean start hehe)!

Thanks Sam!

Ian Smith

I read quests as “requests”. And here I was all excited about telling all of you to give me 2141 push-ups for 2141 kanji… ;)

一、二、三...齢...死ぬ!

jordanmeekah

Just joined this sounds fun! Hope you guys don’t mind me tagging along!

Hatt0ri

I joined as well :)

Rioter

Ok, I joined! But seriously you guys workout way more than me xD

insanimal

LOL at the comments about “you guys work out a lot” – before I joined fitocracy I didn’t work out at all, ever!
    Big welcomes to all you guys :)

ooh_a_robot

I’ve joined… figured I might as well. I’m currently on a bit of a diet kick, using a calorie counting site. However the fitness tracker is a bit rubbish on there, so this looks a lot better. I’m about to start going to Zumba classes next week, so seems like a good time to join up with this too!

Reiden

I joined, I’m already training a little but with little consistency, maybe the level up system will give me a little boost haha. I hope it’s not too long do. Finding exercise and all.

yani

It definitely makes me feel like a Pokemon.

insanimal

with one important difference – you don’t get stuffed into a little red and white ball after each workout.

@insanimal: Who says we don’t? :P

ルイ

I completed a 3 month workout program a while ago and haven’t really been doing anything since. Working out is boring with a capital B, but I guess I’ll give this a shot and see if it can help with the motivation.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.